Digital Marketing Training Course
AdCom designs and delivers Digital Marketing Courses tailored to each client profile and needs.
Our courses are based on our experience of working on the Digital Marketing of hundreds of different companies over the years. The courses are custom built and have a very strong practical component.
We cover all Digital Marketing tools on our training: PPC (AdWords, AdCentre, etc), SEO (Google, Bing and Yahoo), Social (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc), Email Marketing, Affiliation, Web Analytics and Website optimisation.
AdCom’s training gives you a complete view on the Digital Marketing world, allowing you to design and implement a successful Online Marketing strategy.
The Digital Marketing 360º Training Courses are aimed at:
CEOs and top level management:
- Identify the best way to take advantage of Digital Marketing and the competitive advantage of using an completely integrated strategy
- Which and how many resources need to be allocated to get good results using Digital Marketing
- How does all the Digital Marketing options work and why should a company invest in them?
- Which metrics should be tracked and monitored to evaluate Digital Marketing success?
Marketing Manager and Marketing Teams
- How to create, manage and optimise Digital Marketing Strategies
- How to work with Digital Marketing on a day to day basis
- Which metrics are essential to success?
- How to manage the full Digital Marketing process from PPC to Affiliation to Website Optimisation
- How to report on the Digital Marketing’s performance to upper management
- How to work with all the Digital Marketing tools from a technical point of view?
- How to work and collaborate with the Digital Marketing team/person?
- Complete understanding of the Digital Marketing process from start to finish
- Very strong practical component
- Based on real examples and benchmarking
- Clear understanding of the best practices that need to be followed and implemented
- Learn how to create, manage and optimise Digital Marketing strategies
- Delivered by an ex-Googler with an insider’s view on Google.
- Learn all the elements of the Digital Marketing 360º universe: PPC, SEO, Social, Email Marketing, Affiliation, Web Analytics and Website Optimisation.
- Understand all the Digital Marketing features, tools and betas.
- Ask all the questions you’d like
The Digital Marketing 360º training course’s content is completely adapted to the audience’s and company’s needs and to the attendees Digital Marketing level.
We can customise the training to cover the digital marketing areas that the client has more interest in, for example, a mix of PPC, SEO and Affiliation, etc.
Example of the content of a standard Digital Marketing course (click on the contents to see more details):
- Microsoft AdCentre
- Yahoo Advertising
- Definition of Training’s goals by the client
- Creation of the Contents by AdCom
- Validation of the training’s agenda by the client
- Delivery of the training
- Follow-up post training
- Client’s Office
- Our team goes to the client’s office and deliver the training on-site (no extra cost)
- AdCom’s Office
- Our team delivers the training in AdCom’s office
- Lunch, tea, coffee and refreshments are included in the price of the training
The duration of the training can be adapted to the client’s needs
The normal training lasts one day – from 10am to 5pm.