AdWords Training Course
AdCom designs and delivers AdWords Training Courses tailored to the client’s profile and needs.
Our courses are based on our experience of working with hundreds of different AdWords customers over the years. The courses are custom built and have a very strong practical component.
We enrich the course as well, with real examples of situations, challenges and problems that we had to face over the last few years. We share best practices as well so that the audience really understands the best way to create, manage and optimise AdWords campaigns.
The AdWords Training Courses are aimed at:
CEOs and top level management:
- Identify the best way to take advantage of AdWords and the competitive advantage of using this online channel
- Which and how many resources need to be allocated to get good results using AdWords
- How does AdWords work and why should a company invest in it?
- Which metrics should be tracked and monitored to evaluate AdWords success?
Marketing Manager and Marketing Teams
- How to create, manage and optimise AdWords campaigns
- How to work with AdWords in a day to day basis
- Which metrics are essential to success?
- How to manage the full AdWords process from keyword research to web analytics tracking and landing page optimisation
- How to report on AdWords performance to upper management
- Which codes need to implemented and where?
- How to work with AdWords and Web Analytics from a technical point of view?
- How to work and collaborate with the AdWords management team/person?
- Complete understanding of the AdWords process from start to finish
- Very strong practical component
- Based on real examples and benchmarking
- Clear understanding of the best practices that need to be followed and implemented
- Learn how to create, manage and optimise AdWords campaigns
- List of tasks and work that needs to be done on a daily basis on an AdWords account
- Delivered by Ex-Googlers with an insider’s view on Google and AdWords
- Learn all the elements of the AdWords universe: keywords and placement research, market data, campaign creation and optimisation best practices, web analytics, website and landing page optimisation, etc
- Understand all the AdWords features, tools and betas.
- Ask all the questions you’d like
The AdWords training course’s content is completely adapted to the audience’s and company’s needs and to the attendees AdWords level.
Example of the content of a standard AdWords course (click on the contents to see more details):
1. Getting to Know AdWords
- Dissecting online advertising
- Understanding pay-per-click advertising
- Valuing the benefits of AdWords
- Defining supported ad types Learning terms and definitions
- Knowing advertiser requirements
2. Getting Started
3. Navigating the AdWords Interface
4. Starting Your First Campaign
5. Customizing Your Campaign Settings
6. Creating Your First Ad Group
7. Optimizing Your Ads
8. Researching Keywords
9. Understanding the Auction and Quality Score
10. Using the Google Display Network
11. Tracking Ad Performance
12. Understanding Landing Pages
13. Optimizing for Traffic
14. Optimizing for Conversions
15. Working Offline with AdWords Editor
16. AdWords Troubleshooting
- Definition of Training goals by the client
- Creation of Content by AdCom
- Validation of the training’s agenda by the client
- Delivery of the training
- Follow-up post training
- Client’s Office
- Our team goes to the client’s office and delivers the training on-site (no extra cost)
- AdCom’s Office
- Our team delivers the training in AdCom’s office
- Lunch, tea, coffee and refreshments are included in the price of the training
The duration of the training can be adapted to the client’s needs
The normal training lasts one day – from 10am to 5pm.
Pedro delivers the AdWords training at AdCom. He has a vast experience in teaching AdWords and he was responsible for delivering training at Google to outsourcing Google partners and clients.